TERMS & CONDITIONS
All references to “Baby Sleep Smart” refers to Baby Sleep Smart and/or Natalie Lester. By accepting this customised sleep plan:
- I agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- I agree to check with my GP if my baby has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- I agree to disclose any medical condition to the baby sleep consultant which my baby has.
- I agree to the information surrounding my baby to be used in case studies, please note that no identifying information will be used, and all names will be changed.
- I agree to pay the invoice prior to the consultation date and acknowledge that if the invoice hasn’t been paid that my customised sleep plan will not be written.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled consult date will only be refunded 50% of the fee. Prior to 48 hours 100% will be refunded.
- I agree to implement the sleep plan within 30 days of our consultation date. If not a reactivation fee may apply for the re-evaluation and amendments to the plan that might be needed. This is at the discretion of Baby Sleep Smart
- I understand that my customised sleep plan is meant for my baby/child and me only, and should not be shared with a third party.
- I agree that any changes I make to my baby’s sleeping or eating arrangements are my decision and Baby Sleep Smart only makes suggestions for change, which I am responsible for choosing to implement.
- I understand that Baby Sleep Smart will endeavour to respond to any emails, messages, or missed telephone calls within 24 hours.
- I understand that if Baby Sleep Smart does not hear from me for a period of time, or if I miss a pre-arranged call/meeting time, it will assume that all is going well and no support is required.
Baby Sleep Smart’s advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques provided by Baby Sleep Smart.
Reliance on any information provided by Baby Sleep Smart is solely at your own risk. Baby Sleep Smart does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding consulting services provided. Baby Sleep Smart’s liability (if any) is limited to the consulting fee paid by you to Baby Sleep Smart, and in no event will Baby Sleep Smart be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages.
Whilst Baby Sleep Smart endeavours to help you get your child sleeping through the night and napping well (where applicable), we cannot guarantee that the customised sleep solution will work for all children. The level of success for your child to be sleeping successfully is significantly enhanced by following the recommending sleep solutions constructed for your child by Baby Sleep Smart. Not following the plan, or only selecting components of the plan, will reduce the likelihood that your child will be successfully sleeping. Similarly, in a family environment it is crucial that all family members involved with your child’s sleeping plan follow the plan (mum, dad, grandparents, helpers and/or nannies).